Reminder: New literary agents (this spotlight featuring agent Kezia Toth of Union Literary) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Kezia: Kezia Toth hails from Concord, MA and is a graduate of Barnard College with a Masters in American Cultural Criticism from Columbia University. Union Literary marks the beginning of Kezia’s career as a full-time agent.
She is seeking: She is especially interested in narrative nonfiction, “big idea” books, American cultural history, and pop culture. Kezia is also passionate about all sorts of fiction, including young adult and middle grade novels.
How to submit: Send your query to submissions [at] unionliterary.com and put “Query for Kezia” in the subject line. “Due to the high level of submissions, we will only respond to your query if we are interested in seeing more.”
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- 5 Lies Unpublished Writers Tell Themselves.
- What if Multiple Agents Want Your Work?
- NEW Literary Agent Seeking Writers: Stephen Barr of Writers House.
- 18 Easy Steps to Becoming a Writer.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Author Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.